My Blog List

Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!! Since I was 5 years old the new year began on the first day of school. I am always so excited that I can't sleep the night before. It is a time of year that is ripe with potential and sparkles with creative energy yet to be realized. I wish everyone a most significant new school year of unparalleled growth and inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy: This was fun to come across my blog feed as I'm beginning my first year teaching. I remember you saying this to us when I started my last year Fall 2011. Happy New Year to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the same!! As the child of a career educator, the excitement of the return to school in the fall is engrained in every fiber of my being and I love it!

    Each new school year is always transformative. Teachers, students, and teaching-students; we are never the same when the school year ends! We are always more!

    ReplyDelete